dentistry--Sarah?

Hi, Sarah--are you still out there, or will I have to go check the archives
for your addy?

Re: dentistry--do you think the full check-up (with sedation, speculum,
etc) is necessary for ALL horses, or only those with some indication of a
problem?  To put it another way, should we assume that it is "normal" for
horses to need dentistry, or is it to be used to correct a 'pathology'?

terre (sure enjoyed your display at PNER--as I mentioned several
times!)(she had skulls!)