Re: national championship/qualifications

<To Top Ten a butt-kicking ride
that exercises all your skills and those of your horse is an
unbelievable high to me. Tailing the hills, running alongside your
horse, muscles burning, both of you hard breathing in sync, mixing your
sweat, followed by the sweet tired/sore/relaxed feeling at the end.
After the ride, leaning against the front legs of a drowsy relaxed horse
drinking a cold beer.>

I LOVED this prose, Jim,  though for me, just FINISHING  a butt kicking ride
is a high!!  :)  If that does it for me, what'll I feel like if I ever top
ten??  :)
Maggie