Re: RC: Re: Qualification for Nationals

That's all cool, but the clock started in August. Seems to me that the
qualification for 2002 should have been in place prior to the start of the
qualification period. That's normally what happens in non-disfunctional
organizations. November was a bit late to make any changes and March is
absolutely irresponsible to make any changes for 2002. The BOD should be
looking at the 2003 and 2004 ride for qualifications - otherwise the AERC will
look like a two bit organization with no concept of planning beyond the end of
its nose with it's head stuck somewhere the sun never shines.

Truman