Equine Dentists & Chiros

Title: Equine Dentists & Chiros

I had a couple of people e-mail me privately for info, and didn’t’ get around to digging it up until now.  Thought others here might want to view these websites.

See this website for equine dentists – Dr. Richard Miller is listed here.

http://www.iaeqd.org/

Someone also asked me how to get hold of Nancy Elliott, DVM, but I lost the post somewhere.  She’s on the AERC Veterinary committee so her contact info is listed there, but I doubt that she will leave the Peninsula/San Jose area for treatment because she is usually quite booked.

I found these websites:
For veterinary accupuncturists:
http://aava.org/

For veterinary chiropractors: