Re: RC: equine dentistry

In a message dated 2/4/2002 8:56:35 PM Central Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

My only question is when can you move to California?

I have had occasion to use an equine dentist [not a vet] and I was not really sure about the legal stuff at the time.  They charged $50 per horse which I thought was extremely reasonable.

They did use the speculum and sedate the horse.  I asked him about the sedation and problems that could occur and they did mention that the carried epinephron in case.  Of course I know that is not foolproof especially when you are not a vet, however, I was always very impressed with this couple.  The horses all liked them too....mb