need insurance advide

Hi all,
    I've just sold a horse that I'm going to deliver on 2/9.  I asked to be paid in full before he leaves my barn so are we right in assuming he will be "owned" by his new owner when he gets into my trailer for the trip.  I have horse health insurance on him which will still be in effect and also have the usual vehicle insurance.  What liabilities do we need to think about and do I need any extra kind of coverage in my role as horse hauler?
Thanks!
Laney