20 Mule Team

DPD Endurance Enterprises is planning to take 4 horses to the 20 Mule Team
ride that are for sale.

We invite you to come by our trailer if you're in the market for a dependable
endurance prospect and view these horses.

Three of these horses will be entered in the 65 miler and one will be entered
in the 100 miler.

They will be available Thursday, February 14th, for your consideration, and
also Sunday, February 17th.

Thank you and see you there!
Darlene M. Anderson
Patricia Scott &
Mel Sherman
of DPD Endurance Enterprises
Stanwood, WA, USA

Check out the latest in endurance and other trail horse prospects! Visit us
at:
<A HREF="http://dpdendurance.homestead.com/dpdendurance.html">
http://dpdendurance.homestead.com/dpdendurance.html</A>