Have you ever purchased and endurance horse from Miller's Arabians

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
I just finished reading an article about Miller's Arabians in Red Bluff,
CA. They have been breeding Arabian cutting horses for 50 years. After
reading the article I thought I might take a trip up and look at their 4
year olds. I was wondering if any of you have purchased one of their
horses and what your experience has been. You can email me privately if
you would like.
sindymccosker@hotmail.com
Thanks!