Layover near I-77 Charlotte/Columbia?

Hey Ridecampers!

Sorry to continue nagging as our trip south to Goethe is coming together.  Looks like a long day of driving will land us along I-77 somewhere between Charlotte (NC) and Columbia (SC) or parts thereabouts.  (We'll be cutting over to I-95 via I-26 from there.)

If someone knows of a layover with 2 bedded box stalls, and possibly electric/water (so we can get a shower, something we'll definitely need at that point!), please drop me a line at ristree@aol.com.

Thanks much and back to your regularly scheduled programming.

--Patti (WNY)