<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] Mustangs to Mexico?????
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:42:01 GMT 2003
  • - Bonnie Davis
  • - Bonnie Davis

    RE: [RC] Mustangs to Mexico????? - Bob Morris

    Well, using the figures shown that amounts to between $15
    and $20 per horse per year! Much less than it costs to
    maintain them on BLM land! That is rather cheap considering
    the cost of forage. That also takes those 10,000 horses out
    of competition as being subsidized in the equine market by
    the BLM.

    I sure would vote for it.

    Bob

    Bob Morris