<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] hay rack water tank
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:41:29 GMT 2003
  • - halterlady
  • - Susan Young Casey

    RE: [RC] hay rack water tank - Roy

    try a ZODI water heater, cheap neat and self contained, look at www.zodi.com

    For those who do not have a water heater in the trailer, this is a real option.   Also works well with the 100 gal in my truck.  In emergencies, I can provide hot water from the truck wherever required.

    I elect to carry the water on the truck, not the trailer.  Most hay racks are not built for that kind of weight. also I can go and refill the truck any time, without moving the trailer.  Primarily designed as a crew tank, but has a 12 volt demand pump for hosing horses or refilling the trailer tank, and a 1 1/4 ball valve for bucket fill.

    Roy Drinnan