Portable Panels

Well we had Sunrise Equestrian Products in Delhi,CA 209-667-0494 make our
portable panels.
We researched panels and put together what we thought was best and strongest
but lightweight.  Our panels are 7 ft long and 4ft high and weight around 23
lbs.  The rails are 1 ft apart so a horse can't get his head thru them and
2ft from the ground so if they roll or lay down they have plenty of
clearance.  The cross poles are punched instead of just being welded for
added strength.  They are easy to work with and I have no trouble putting
them up by myself.  My 60 lb. nine year old daughter moves them around like
they are nothing.
The first night we used them at a ride a horse got lose during the night and
ran into them full bore.  He rearranged the pen but the panels held together
just fine.
They are very reasonable priced.  A little less than most. Nice thing about
these people is that they are willing to build them any way you want them.
They are located in central CA right off of Hwy 99.
We love our panels.
Team Slow Poke,
Kath