Saddle Fit

Melanie Walker melaniew@socal.rr.com
I recently purchased a Bob Marshall Sports Saddle.  I love the saddle, but
it does not love my Arab.  There are very large rub areas on the
croup/loin area on both sides.  These did not appear right away.  They
occured over a period of about 6 weeks.  There is still hair there, but it
clearly is being rubbed.  The saddle tends to slip forward when working on
hills.  It does not slip back at all. I believe this is what is causing
the rub.

Although I am not currently using the saddle, I have purchased a new girth
and a Skito Equalizer pad in hopes that this will solve the problem. But I
will need to wait until the hair is back to normal...it may be awhile.

Can someone provide me some advice on this?  Is there hope for this
saddle?

Melanie