Farnam Portable Corral

I have used these panels for the last 3 years and have been very happy with them.  They are lightweight (20 lbs per panel) but sturdy.  Their one shortcoming is that they only have a leg on one end which makes setup a two person job if your corral is freestanding.  I have mine rigged so it attaches to my horse trailer at both ends and the panel at the end of the trailer swings like a gate.  I can set it up be myself in 10 minutes.  I also painted the panels white for better visibility.

Cathy