steel horse trailors

When we went looking for a horse trailor a few years back we were recommended  to buy a steele trailor so that God forbid we were in an accident the steele trailor would protect the horses  and it would be more likely that the horses would survive the accident as steel would hold up better in an accident than aluminum. No one plans for accidents that is why they are called accidents versus purposes .  Anyway - little did I know we were to have a totally freak accident about 2 months after we bought the trailor. The trailor in the accident managed to flip upside down with 2 horses in it ( it was the most horrific thing I will EVER experience ! ). The horses did get banged up and had some cuts on them , but they did survive and recoverred 100 percent. Hell of a way to prove my friends theory...

Merrie Boone
Silver Dream Arabians
MerrieSheik@paonline.com