Calf abrasions - something that helps

Diane Nelson safehavn@fast.net
I would recommend using wool leg warmers - the type that were
popular years ago, if you can find them.  Over standard riding
pants, these seem to provide just the right amount of "slip"
to keep your calves from becoming raw meat.  I no longer wear
half-chaps as these seem to do a better job.

In the summer the wool (or acrylic is OK also) is not as warm
as you'd think and gives you good protection under a variety of
conditions.

There's a product called "Body Glide" which you might find at
sports stores.  This works great, lasts a long time and can be
used over a variety of "trouble spots".

Diane in rainy Allentown, PA