re:horse dragging his toe

I would be very worried and would speak to well qualified vet about this problem. I did know a horse with stifle problems with a similar problem and made a poping sound as they went downhill. The person had to do gentle hill work to tighten the stifle and that helped. I would still want someone who could thoughly evaluate the horse though before I second guessed the problem.

Good luck and hope everything works out well.

Merrie Boone
Silver Dream Arabians
MerrieSheik@paonline.com