Re: Calf Abrasions

Hi Mike-
 Re: calf abrasions- I ride in an English Wintec, and put real wool fleece tubes on the leathers.  I usually ride in Evelyn's padded cotton/lycra tights.  I also found that a pair of high cotton sox w/ good elastic helped- with half chaps over them.  If you ride Western w/ fenders, try the fleece fender covers or full saddle covers offered by Cindy Crook, Trailrite- or others.  Good Luck !! - Heidi Helly