Portable Corral answer

In answer to price all I can say is do your math while comparing. There is a corral for $447.00 six(6) panels, 37.5 ft. of panels

6' 3" long 44" tall. Figures $11.92 per ft. of panel.

Horse-N-Around Corrals eight (8') panel, times 6 = 48' of panels. 8' long 50" tall for $83.00 a panel = $10.37 per ft.
You also have to look at quality. Our corral panels are welded on all sides and no open ends. Look at other
corrals and you will find that often they are only welded on two and have open ends. Look at the corners,
do they have a strong mitered corner, or are the butt welded. Some corral panels have roled corners making a
big V that a horse can cathch a leg in.How are the panels held on the trailer? Most hang on a hook and have
to be bungeed snug. Our mount has rubber on the bottom and back so the corral sets snug with a turnbuckle
 holding it tight.
    The Horse-N-Around corral is all hand made in a small shop , no automation like larg companys.
Home shop is in IDAHO,USA.  You get what you pay for.
   I will be at Reno, booth # 98  Would be gad to compare any light portable corral there.Quality, price, ease
of use and safety for horse and people.

I would rather answer any questions privately please.

Marcus R Hoff        HORSE-N-AROUND Corral System