Florida Horsemen's 100

Hi All,For those of you who use CTR for conditioning,(like Valerie and the Rojek's for instance), have we got a ride for you! Florida Horsemen's Assn is hosting our 52nd annual 100 mile three day CTR in the Ocala forest March 14-17th. The ride pattern is 40-40-20, and you have seven hrs to complete the 40 mile days. The three day rides are a barrel of fun as we feed you, wine you (cocktail party Friday evening), and entertain you, (mounted demonstrations such as reining, Sheriff's mounted unit etc.). I promise it will be four fun-filled days of southern hospitality and horse/rider bonding. The four days including stall fees, camping, lunch on trail, and a banquet dinner is only $250! Plus you get a vet check every day and a scorecard to keep at the end. Our prizes are wonderful, and we are having a raffle with lots of cool horse stuff. We have lots of neat categories with old challenge trophies (like our best registered trail horse cup that is 50 years old!!) Three day 100's are truly an excellent way to condition
for one day 100's or the XP rides. Although there is sand in the Ocala Forest, we are planning some new trails that are routed around most of the "bad" stuff.
Hope you can come down to sunny Fla to ride...If you need an entry contact me by e-mail cowgirgoof@aol.com, or call me for more info at (352) 242-0858
See you in March!
Becky Siler
Ride Manager and president of FHA