Re: Members of the Official B,P, and M club

Yeah, most of these situations are simply misunderstandings.
a) the person being irritated doesn't say anything until they can't stand it
anymore & get rude.
b) the person innocently enjoying riding together gets their feelings hurt
or
c) person b was just as irritated with person a's riding habits all along!
The moral of this story is if you have a problem speak up right away and if
someone suggests they would rather ride alone, don't take it personal, it
might be their horse's problem not yours. (Although if EVERYBODY tries to
stay away from you on trail, you might want to think about why!)

Nancy Mitts