Re: RC: Members of the Official B,P, and M club

>From: "odd farm" <jsalas@tampabay.rr.com>
>I had a rider cut in front of me several times and then turn around and
>tell me to stop riding up on her horses butt. That was a good one!
>My favorite is the rider who insists on stopping every mile or every water
>puddle, which ever comes first, and gets sooooo pissed when YOU don't stop
>for the 15th time so their horse can take those two sips.

Here's some of mine:

My "favorite" is the rider who gallops past my mare with the red flag in her
tail, then exclaims "Oh, she really does kick" . Of course within a few
yards they drop down to a walk until I trot on past them & just get out of
sight, when, whoosh! here they come again!!!
Second favorite is the rider who blows by all the water until their horse
gets dehydrated then wants me to wait while they spend 5-10 minutes trying
to get their horse to drink at the last water before the vet check.
Another good one is the one who catches up but won't pass, just drafts along
on your butt. If you catch me, you're going faster...please keep on going.
If someone wants to ride on, please do, but keep going!!! If I keep catching
up you're not gaining a thing!

Nancy Mitts