Morgan wanted Central Florida

 Hi folks,
 My really nice neighbor is looking for a good trail Morgan here in
Florida. She has hit some of the larger Morgan barns, but has seen mostly
show horses. Her Morgan she has now is older, 22, and she wants something
in the upper single digits to ride now.
 I told her I would post on the list, but she should read back into the
archives for the thread. Please post off the list, and include any and
all good classifieds. I will be sending her the URL for the classifieds
at endruance.net
 Thanks folks!

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.