<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] The Soap Star who did Tevis
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:40:54 GMT 2003
  • - Claudia Provin
  • - goearth

    Re: [RC] The Soap Star who did Tevis - Barbara White

    Wasn't it Clint Ritchie?  He earned his Tevis buckle in 1978.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: goearth
    Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 7:05 AM
    Subject: [RC] The Soap Star who did Tevis

    I remember when this guy whoever he is (never met him)came to the OD and he was a big shot amongst the Ladies as he was a Soap Star and had done Tevis and came to do the OD.  I remember him sitting on the swing at Shenandoah River Outfitters about 30 miles into it.  Don't know why he was sittting there but he didn't go any further and never came back to try again. tom sites