<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] The Endurance History Calendar
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:40:57 GMT 2003
  • - Truman Prevatt
  • - Laura Hayes

    RE: [RC] The Endurance History Calendar - Steph Teeter

    I just put a What's New link from www.endurance.net to an ad and order info for the calendar. It's a pdf file, and may be slow to load.

    Tom - if you want to send me the separate images and text for the ad, I'll put together a webpage version of your ad for Ridecamp.

    Steph

    (looks like a great calendar!)
    -----Original Message-----
    From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Linda B. Merims
    Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 10:15 AM
    To: goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] The Endurance History Calendar

    Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

    >...our endeavor to produce a Calendar on the History of Endurance Riding
    >in the USA and AERC is going to press the first of next week and plans
    >its unveiling at the OD Christmas Party on the 14th of Dec.  Having spoke
    >with John who has allowed us to place a direct contact point on RC we
    >are Thankful...

    I can't figure out how to order a calendar.  I can't find any link
    on endurance.net.

    I'm thinking that local trails clubs could buy calendars and
    copies of Julie Suhr's book and use them as them as
    end-of-year awards, door prizes for Christmas parties, etc.
    Great awards and the $$ goes to the AERC trails committee.

    Linda B. Merims
    Massachusetts, USA