<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Silver State
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:40:25 GMT 2003
  • - GoTory
  • - Sullivan

    Re: [RC] Silver State - Barbara McCrary

    I was in the east once and saw the gorgeous "fall colors".  This year, for some reason, the maples are more colorful than I've ever seen them around our place, not as widespread as in the east, but very beautiful, nonetheless.  We have more evergreens than deciduous trees here, so we don't have the amount of color.  The aspens in the Sierras are something else!  So Maryben isn't just exaggerating...it is a little unusual for coastal CA.

    Barbara
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:51 PM
    Subject: [RC] Silver State

    Hope the weather holds out for you guys.  I was noticing the pretty fall colors driving home tonight.  I know, you guys in the East are laughing hysterically about California "fall colors".   I know they are not nearly as bright and pretty but.........it was clear and in the 70's today with the same predicted for the whole holiday.....mb