<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Silver State
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:40:25 GMT 2003
  • - Barbara McCrary
  • - sharp penny

    Re: [RC] Silver State - Sullivan

    Maryben, I'm going to jump right in here and say that most Easterners and many Californians have no clue about fall colors in Calif . Here up in Lake Co, and Sierra foothills, the fall color is just spectacular.  Creek trees and clear yellow, black oaks are either golden or red...even the blue oaks this year and turning gold and rust.  It has been just incredible.

    And, for all you calif. bashers, eat your heart out.  Temps all week in the upper 70's.....after a good rain several weeks ago.....hills and my pature are GREEN!!!
    kAREN
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:51 PM
    Subject: [RC] Silver State

    Hope the weather holds out for you guys.  I was noticing the pretty fall colors driving home tonight.  I know, you guys in the East are laughing hysterically about California "fall colors".   I know they are not nearly as bright and pretty but.........it was clear and in the 70's today with the same predicted for the whole holiday.....mb