<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Break Your Neck Training
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:40:27 GMT 2003
  • - Charles
  • - Michelle Fink

    Re: [RC] Break Your Neck Training - K Ellis

    Sylvia: you are  just plain nasty.  I'm out of here too.
    Karen
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 7:32 AM
    Subject: Re: [RC] Break Your Neck Training

    In a message dated 11/25/2002 7:27:12 AM Pacific Standard Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:

    your ranting, stone throwing and labeling me a horse killer that, just for you,

    No where in my post did I label you a horse killer.  You have potential, but you haven't actually done it yet (that we know of).  Keep riding a horse who is untrained and unrateable and you'll get there.

    Judging by your reaction, I'd say that hit a nerve, eh?

    Sylvia