<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] half chaps
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:39:57 GMT 2003
  • - Sullivan
  • - Trailrite

    Re: [RC] half chaps - C. Eyler

    Some manufacturers do make them shorter than usual, but the stores never have them in stock.  Mine are from Grand Prix.  Had to wait a while to get them, but it was worth it.  My left calf is a full inch larger than the right, so I need the kind with elastic incorporated into the length of the half-chap in order to get a good fit.

    Cindy

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 9:12 AM
    Subject: [RC] half chaps

    Well I tried searching the archives and came up with over 350 emails!
    EEEEK!  With my slow computer that would take me all day.  I did search
    some, but with no luck.  Didn't someone on this list either post a pattern
    or post where you can buy a pattern for half chaps?  I'm a very odd size so
    the commercial ones do not fit.  I have short legs with fat calves.  So I
    thought I would try my hand at making some.  If anyone has a pattern they
    could send to me....or where I could buy a pattern I would appreciate it.