<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] Pull questionnaire?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:39:26 GMT 2003
  • - Libby & Quentin Llop
  • - Steph Teeter

    RE: [RC] Pull questionnaire? - Bob Morris

    Lucy:

    Looks good, sounds good but realize we cannot get accurate
    information from the rides that has only three
    possibilities, lame, metabolic or RO. What makes you believe
    your form would be filled out accurately?

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises
    Boise, ID