<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] dressage and endurance
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:48 GMT 2003
  • - Karen Standefer
  • - Rebecca Rohwer

    RE: [RC] dressage and endurance - Alison Farrin

    My 9 year old Arab with almost 1000 LD & endurance miles is also competently working third level.

    On the last endurance ride we were snaking thru some single track at a canter doing 2 tempi changes.  Fun stuff!
    He is very ratable and smooth.  Much more fun to ride after learning to carry himself!!

    I would absolutely recommend a year of dressage training for every endurance horse!

    Alison A. Farrin
    Innovative Pension
    Innovative Retirement Services
    858-748-6500 x 107