<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Owyhee - small report
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:51 GMT 2003
  • - GoTory
  • - Laney Humphrey

    Re: [RC] Owyhee - small report - Howard Bramhall

    Leonard:

    You are one cool dude.  Somehow, I just know this.  Those pictures are exceptional.  Hey, you even look French (OK, Belgiuque I guess is better) in that picture next to Barney.  Are you trying to feed Steph's horse a croissant?

    I have a question (gee, that's a surprise).  What do you see as being different between rides in the States and rides in Europe?  I think we'd all like to know; I'm just the only one brazen enough (or silly enough) to ask.  Please, go into detail.  This is Ridecamp; you don't have to worry about offending anyone.  haha.

    cya,
    Howard (when I was stationed in Germany I remember it being the greenest place I had ever seen; Idaho must have looked like the moon to Leonard)

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Leonard.Liesens@xxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 5:56 AM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Owyhee - small report

    Hi American friends,

    I'm now back to the green (and sometimes humid) Belgium, after the desert of southern Idaho...

    I had the great pleasure to ride again in your country. Great multi day organized by Steph and John.

    You can see a report (French/English) on www.endurance-belgium.com  with plenty of pictures.

    Best regards

    Leonard, Belgium