<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] glowsticks sources
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:37:44 GMT 2003
  • - Jim Holland
  • - Heidi Smith

    Re: [RC] glowsticks sources - Barbara McCrary

    We buy ours from Martin Industries in Ontario, CA.   Their number is 800-544-9197.  I have registered my VISA card number with them and call them about every two years and buy another box.  I've been very satisfied with their service.  I usually buy them by the box of 500, since they have a shelf life of 3 years.  I also buy some red ones as well as the green to mark hazards, such as holes, edges of drop-offs, etc.  They come in several colors and seem to be the same price.

    Barbara McCrary
    Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 10:58 AM
    Subject: [RC] glowsticks sources

    Somebody wondered recently where to get glowsticks for night riding, can't find their post now.  Here's one website, they have all colors and sizes and also the necklaces and other shapes.

    Also Angie McGhee posted a great idea a couple of years ago -- when the KMart, Target, WalMart etc stores put all their Halloween stuff on sale at 50% or more off (sometimes they start that a day or few BEFORE Halloween), go grab all the glowsticks :-D

    Karen Bratcher
    Athol, Idaho