Re: DVE

> to have.  Maybe Jackie should drop the 25 milers if they are this much
> trouble?  We've been considering, much against my better judgment, to have
> 25 miler in conjunction with the Big Horn 100/50.  This thread makes me
feel
> like arguing against it, again.  Cindy Collins, AERC #176

This could have happened on a 50 miler too and it probably has. No reason to
make a judgment against all 25 milers because of this one problem. If you
are saying that LD should not be held because of a problem during the ride,
then I guess there is never any problems with riders and complaints during
the endurance rides of 50's and 100's?????

Best Regards,
Lynette Helgeson (who is tired and really should go to bed)
North Dakota
helgeson@ndak.net