Re: Re: Verbal Cues

My horses and the trail are all for my mental health....and now you know why....I definitely "commune with God" when I am out there....My own little religion....
Becky and the gang.

I once saw a saying that stuck with me. I'm sure I'm not quoting it exactly but the jist is there...

"One is never so close to God as when you are on the back of a horse."

Says it all.

Bany & Loopy Lola