From: KIM_STROUD [mailto:KIM_STROUD@patagonia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 5:25 PM
To: MA stroud (E-mail)
Subject: Riding tights

Congrats!
I hear form Brandon that they are going to do a limited run of tights
(around 300) for the next season. So, you better watch (I will too) and get
yours ordered. They are only doing the one run, so get your friends to keep
a look out as well.
Your persistance paid off. I am shocked they are doing such a small run.
Kim