verbal cues

I guess we probably all give some sort of verbal cues to our horses if we have any kind of relationship with them at all, just because we talk to them when we ride... or maybe we talk to them because the winter was so long and we haven't seen another person to ride with since august...

I admit that my favorite cue would have to be "it's a stupid chicken"  this is always given when you have just had a rough grouse fly up from under your horses feet... again I'm not sure if it is actually given for Dyskrete's benefit or mine...

Anne and the horses in Montana

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.