Audible Cues!

Bitsy is cued to the sound of the zipper on my belt/treat pack.
The minute I unpzip just a couple of teeth on a zipper, any zipper, she
stops, swings her head around, looks up at me doe-eyed and asks....anything
for me there, Mom?
This also happens when I'm zipping up my jacket, for instance.
Forget curb bits and RM's.  I just need to carry a zipper!!!!

I often think if I left her in a men's restroom, she'd go crazy!!!    :o)

Kath