<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] January 2002 European Chef d'Equipe Resolutions for FEI
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:35:57 GMT 2003
  • - Alison Farrin
  • - Alison Farrin

    RE: [RC] January 2002 European Chef d'Equipe Resolutions for FEI - Bob Morris

    Alison: Your concept is very good but the factor of strong
    personalities within the AERC regime controlling
    International Competition is not there.

    Realize that the AERC does not have direct input to the FEI.
    All communication is through the NGB (USA-E at this point)
    and our relationship with the NGB is not the most cordial.
    There is a lot of internal realignment necessary for the
    AERC to be thought of as being effective.

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises
    Boise, ID