<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] junior riders
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:36:00 GMT 2003
  • - Maggie & David
  • - Carolyn Burgess

    Re: [RC] junior riders - Maggie & David

    Alice the Camel

    Alice the camel has TEN humps,
    Alice the camel has TEN humps,
    Alice the camel has TEN humps,
    Go, Alice, Go!

    Alice the camel has NINE humps,
    etc. until you get down to NO humps

    Alice the camel has NO humps,
    Alice the camel has NO humps,
    Alice the camel has NO humps,
    'cause Alice is a HORSE!!

    Maggie Pritchard

    PS I'm also fond of 'the letter' from Garth Brooks. It talks about a cowboy getting a letter from back east and how his life is better than theirs....

    Oh, but they've never seen the northern lights,
    never heard a hawk on the wing,
    they've never spent spring at the great divide,
    and they've never heard camp cookie sing.