<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] loin rubbing with SportSaddle
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:34:24 GMT 2003
  • - Heidi Smith
  • - Ridecamp Guest

    Re: [RC] loin rubbing with SportSaddle - Laurie Durgin

    Have the same kind of arab, so short backed the vet asked what kind of horse he was. I am using a longreach endurance for him, so far so good. From Downunder saddlery. on the web, got it from their scratch and dent sale, saved  400$.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Kathy & Mike Kelly
    Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 6:43 PM
    To: Ridecamp
    Subject: [RC] loin rubbing with SportSaddle

    I know this has been covered before, and I have searched the archives.   But is there anyone out there who solved the loin-rubbing problem with their SportSaddle?  I love my saddle and it fits my other 2 horses fine, but signs of loin-rubbing with my very short-backed arab.

    Did anyone out there find another saddle that worked better after having similar problems?  This horse is very wide/flat backed with low withers.