<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fw: [RC] need saddle suggestions
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:10 GMT 2003
  • - Tiffany D'Virgilio
  • - RICMARC

    Fw: [RC] need saddle suggestions - Debbie T.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Bia
    Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 4:19 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] need saddle suggestions

    just 2 cents from someone who has only ridden in Aussie saddles for any long rides...and short ones...I am about to get the new Wintec Aussie Pro with the cair panel system and the changable gullet. You might want to look into it for yourself... I ride an old Stockman now and I really like it but it's too hard on my butt and too heavy these days..so it will become my "guest" saddle and the Wintec will become mine...
    :)Bia