<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Fw: Re: [RC] Guns, illegal crossing, murder
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:13 GMT 2003
  • - Jon . Linderman
  • - Vickie Smith

    Re: [RC] Fw: Re: [RC] Guns, illegal crossing, murder - amber applegate

    Snoring and all?    guess the old Gray mare is what she used to be, and that is my final word on this subject!
    amber

    I've never had better!!
    DeAnn

    Was it good for you?
    aa
    There was no luring.  You wanted it just as bad as I did!!

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: amber applegate
    Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 1:51 PM
    To: DeAnn Schnepple
    Subject: Re: [RC] Guns, illegal crossing, murder

    Oooh, you Witch, with a capitol "B"!!

     Now you can tell the list how you "lured" me into sleeping with you right under your hubbys nose. Yeah, you're right, probably would have had more action with the troll than with you, you brat.
    amber
    : Re: [RC] Guns, illegal crossing, murder

    Very, very interesting!!  I don't think I was in town on the night of when every you said you were here.  I never saw any stinking guns--- and as for the "troll", Amber I think you were a little disappointed that didn't work out!!
    I guess I'll have to vouch for you being with me.  What about the "bed scene".  A man's wildest fantasy?  I guess will keep that a secret too.