<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] helmets
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:32:30 GMT 2003
  • - Annie George
  • - Randy H Eiland

    RE: [RC] helmets - John A. Teeter

    I do protest strenuously for while being naive may be an admirable trait,
    I've not been thrown the complement in circumstances which might lead me to
    believe it untainted by foul intent.

    That aside, I do appreciate your being honest, one who stutters might
    preceive your comment as:

    And to be honest                        << which I read hopefully
    And to be honest I think                << also  pointing to reasonableness
    And to be honest I think you are guilty << all hopes dashed!!!
    And to be honest I think you are guilty of nothing
                                            <<a glimmer
    And to be honest I think you are guilty of nothing
                      more than being naive << sigh.........

    as to membership, my appoligies sort of. I'm sure the regional directors in
    your area will be open to your comments, suggestions, and questions; that
    out of curtesy for the spouse of a member.

    johnt