<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] helmets
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:32:31 GMT 2003
  • - John A. Teeter
  • - Annie George

    RE: [RC] helmets - John A. Teeter

    Just as a (possibly) final comment on this.

    I couldn't find Roger Mason in the AERC Rider History pages?? They are acknowledged to be incomplete (except on current membership I think).

    I guess the FIRST step to AERC truth and enlightment would be possibly becoming a member.

    As to the ability of your tests to detect censorship,  the first step may be to define the tests.

    I'm good at that:)

    johnt
    -----Original Message-----
    From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John A. Teeter
    Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 5:10 PM
    To: cybercowboy@xxxxxxxxxx
    Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: RE: [RC] helmets

    That is quite insane. I run the smtp server and I am the ONLY one that knows where the software configuration is located. logs are kept on all configuration modifications, logs are kept on ALL smtp level connections and archives of ALL messages which are submitted to ridecamp are maintained.

    I know every bit of software in the path and there just AIN'T any censorship tech happening within that data path.

    Involve me in a few of your tests please.

    Requests to hold back on certain topics are taken in responce only to the ongoing message threads, not with advance knowledge of what those threads may be.

    johnt