<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Breed Profiling Gold Country
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:32:34 GMT 2003
  • - JANUSTUDIO
  • - Typef

    Re: [RC] Breed Profiling Gold Country - Linda Hedgpeth

    Hi Tara,

    A Quarter Horse won the 50 miler this weekend at the Night Owl Ride.
    He won with quite a margin over a very rocky, difficult course.....in
    the dark.   He has done other 50's, plus competes in the endurance
    driving sport.  His owner told me that he has done most of his fifties
    barefoot, also.  I couldn't help but admire this equine athlete and
    his owner.

    Tell your friend to come on back and ignore the remarks of the
    ignorant.   Tell her to bring her QH, too.

    Linda Hedgpeth
    Susanville, CA
    lth@xxxxxxxxxxx