<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] [RC] Moonlight in VT
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:53 GMT 2003
  • - SandyDSA
  • - Lisa Redmond

    Re: [RC] [RC] Moonlight in VT - Linda Parrish

    I had my rulebook out so thought I would pass it along...

    6.3 All riders who successfully complete the ride must receive a completion
    award.

    That's it... simple and to the point.

    Linda P.