<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Huckleberry
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:55 GMT 2003
  • - Barbara McCrary
  • - LSimoni197

    Re: [RC] Huckleberry - Barbara McCrary

    Something, somewhere, in the back of my mind tells me that Huckleberry is just a nickname and not necessarily a reference to Huckleberry Bey, but I could be wrong.  If I knew his registered name, I could do a pedigree search very quickly.

    Barbara
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: oddfarm
    Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 11:11 AM
    Subject: [RC] Huckleberry

    I am going to take a wild guess that he is from Varian Breeding. Huckleberry Bey, Bay El Bey, and Bay Abi++.

    I have a Desperado V gelding (Huckleberry Bey X Daraska)and he has the same beautiful head. Not so small he can't breath or grow teeth properly, but very Arabian type. Big nostrils, good brain! Sheila and Don have done a superb job in their breeding programs. My mare did a pretty good job as well!

    My boy Dinero will be at Tevis one day. That is what I bred him for!

    Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm