Chevy Tahoe

Anyone pulling a 2 horse trailer with a Chevy Tahoe? I'm looking into this SUV and want to hear any comments. I went to www.horsetrailers-online.com and checked out the forum about Jeep Grand Cherokees and it did not look good for me. Guess SUV's are top heavy and don't weigh enough to pull a trailer safely. But the Chevy Tahoe is larger, wider and heavier. Just want to chat with someone who likes them or hates them before go to buy.

Karla Watson
Portland, Oregon