Re: help me pull

Also, the SUV's just don't have the weight to be safe tow vehicles.  I wouldn't tow anything with live cargo with an SUV, personally, but if you feel you have to, get something light like a Brenderup.  There's good reason for using those big "boats" to tow--SAFETY!

Heidi
----- Original Message -----
From: Karla Watson
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 7:02 AM
Subject: RC: help me pull

Help me pick a vehicle to pull a 2 horse trailer. I need something preferably SUV type that my kids can sit in back (2 kids) and also something not to LARGE. I need to drive around city without driving a BOAT. I am looking at a used vehicle. Kind of like the Jeep Grand Cherokees in V8 engine size but heard that people have trouble with the wheel distance on those smaller vehicles. Please help!! I need to trade my current vehicle in the next month. Need advice. Thanks!

Karla Watson
Portland, Oregon